On Tuesday, September 24th, 2013 Deanna Spingola interviewed Rodney Martin who debunked a Veterans Today article by Anthony Migchels entitled “Hitler’s Finances and the Myth of Nazi Anti-Usury Activism” which has been widely circulated on various alternative media sites within the “half-truth movement” to keep the kool-aid drinkers sedated, dumbed down and dis-informed, and unable to see, much less accept the fact the Hitler and the NSDAP opposed the Bankster Gangsters and their system of usury, and that National Socialism was the solution to the New World Order agenda.
Who would not want the world to know that? Moreover, who would have a vested interest in keeping the so-called “truth movement” from accepting that fact, and keeping them perpetually demonizing Hitler and “evil Nazis”? Who has a vested interest in keeping “truth seekers” going down rabbit holes that go nowhere? It merely keeps certain “truther gurus” in a position to keep repeating their hysterical mantras, and to keep their reputations and fear mongering strategies afloat, which enables them to rake in cash from their books and DVDs etc, and no doubt, even more cash from their handlers. Who ultimately benefits? What agenda is served?
By the way, Anthony Migchels’ article is virtually un-sourced. He merely adds some related links at the bottom and pretends that his diatribe is authoritative. About the only thing he sources is from the Jewish Virtual Library where they quote Schacht, as if they are not a biased source? Mr. Migchels apparently also believes in “Nazis”. There was never any such thing. They exist only in the imagination and rantings of ignorant people who love to hate National Socialism and to bash people around who are no longer here to defend themselves. His use of that term speaks to his bias.
Points made by Rodney along with some of my own notes:
1. The author Anthony Migchels admits that he has NO DATA regarding interest rates (Usury) during the Hitler era. Thus, he debunks himself and admits he has no proof. Rodney states that
2. Hjalmar Schacht was a “Rothschild Baking agent” who served two terms as head of the Reichsbank. One term during Weimar years and then again, because of his experience and connections was brought back by Hitler for an interim, transitional period until Hitler was able to put his own plan in place. However, however, he was first appointed by Hitler as the Minister of Economics. Schacht was not an NSDAP party member. He spoke perfect English, had spent a lot time in America, had connections, was very egotistical and enjoyed having power and prestige, and to be in the limelight. Thus, Hitler was able to use and manipulate him to make him useful and to act as a kind of firewall against the international bankers while Germany was being reorganized under the NSDAP. Schacht was later removed when he was no longer useful to the NSDAP government and his services and connections were no longer needed.
3. Professor Gottfried Feder who wrote the book on National Socialist monetary and economic policy served as State Secretary in the Finance Ministry and in the number 2 position where exerted great influence. Hermann Goering implemented the first 4 year plan in which the NSDAP govt moved towards self-sufficiency.
4. Migchels states that Schacht oversaw the creation of IG Farben which is patently false, and furthermore, IG Farben was nothing sinister, but the name has been deliberately tainted in the post war years and used as a trigger to conjure mental images of the “holocaust” and an emotional state of repulsion. Migchels uses it like a pro to gain sympathy for his position. IG Farben was an innovative company that developed, amongst other things, synthetic oil which assisted Germany to become self-sufficient and independent. It was a spin-off from the old and well established BASF company. During Schacht’s first term as a President of the Reich’s Bank in the Weimar years, he approved the loan as “start up capital” for IG Farben which they needed, but he had no other involvement. So again, this is just an emotional ploy in Migchels’ script.
5. Schacht was replaced by Walther Funk, a protoge of Feder, who implemented the NSDAP plan.
6. Migchels states “there was no usury free economy”. Rodney cites “Behemoth: The Structure and Practice of National Socialism, 1933-1944” by Franz Leopold Neumann (Oxford Uni. Press, 1944) which details the barter system.
7. Migchels claims the classic lie that Germany’s recovery was based upon re-armament, how ever, that did not begin in earnest until 1936. Rodney states that Hitler’s unprecedented mammoth Autobahn project was NOT financed with loans from the International Bankers, but by selling bonds and paying workers with Reichs Labour Treasury Certificates. Rodney cites “The Wages of Destruction: The Making and Breaking of the Nazi Economy“, by Adam Tooze
Bottom Line Facts:
Under the National Socialists, Germany’s money wasn’t backed by gold (which was owned by the international bankers). It was essentially a receipt for labor and materials delivered to the government.
Hitler said, “For every mark issued, we required the equivalent of a mark’s worth of work done, or goods produced.”
The government paid workers in Certificates. Workers spent those Certificates on other goods and services, thus creating more jobs for more people. In this way the German people climbed out of the crushing debt imposed on them by the international bankers.
Within two years, the unemployment problem had been solved, and Germany was back on its feet. It had a solid, stable currency, with no debt, and no inflation, at a time when millions of people in the United States and other Western countries (controlled by international bankers) were still out of work. Within five years, Germany went from the poorest nation in Europe to the richest.
Germany even managed to restore foreign trade, despite the international bankers’ denial of foreign credit to Germany, and despite the global boycott by Jewish-owned industries. Germany succeeded in this by exchanging equipment and commodities directly with other countries, using a barter system that cut the bankers out of the picture. Germany flourished, since barter eliminates national debt and trade deficits.
Economist Henry C K Liu writes of Germany’s remarkable transformation:
“The Nazis came to power in 1933 when the German economy was in total collapse, with ruinous war-reparation obligations and zero prospects for foreign investment or credit. Through an independent monetary policy of sovereign credit and a full-employment public-works program, the Third Reich was able to turn a bankrupt Germany, stripped of overseas colonies, into the strongest economy in Europe within four years, even before armament spending began.” (Henry C. K. Liu, “Nazism and the German Economic Miracle,” Asia Times (May 24, 2005).
In Billions for the Bankers, Debts for the People (1984), Sheldon Emry commented:
“Germany issued debt-free and interest-free money from 1935 on, which accounts for Germany’s startling rise from the depression to a world power in five years. The German government financed its entire operations from 1935 to 1945 without gold, and without debt. It took the entire Capitalist and Communist world to destroy the German revolution, and bring Europe back under the heel of the Bankers.”
These facts do not appear in any textbooks today, since Jews own most publishing companies. What does appear is the disastrous runaway inflation suffered in 1923 by the Weimar Republic, which governed Germany from 1919 to 1933. Today’s textbooks use this inflation to twist truth into its opposite. They cite the radical devaluation of the German mark as an example of what goes wrong when governments print their own money, rather than borrow it from private cartels. Source: How Hitler Defied the Bankers (based on Web of Debt by Ellen Brown)
Quotes from Hjalmar Schacht:
“The German future lies in the hands of our Fuehrer”
“Instead of a weak and vacillating Government, a single, purposeful, energetic personality is ruling today.”
“The aim and the idea of the Four Year Plan were and remain entirely correct and necessary!”
“Only the closest collaborators of the Fuehrer know how difficult is the burden of this responsibility; how sorrowful are the hours during which decisions must be made which bear upon the well being and the fate of all of Germany.”
An American banker had once commented to him, “Dr. Schacht, you should come to America. We’ve lots of money and that’s real banking.” Schacht replied, “You should come to Berlin. We don’t have money. That’s real banking.” (John Weitz, Hitler’s Banker, Warner Books, Great Britain: 1999)
“Germany can generally only pay if the Corridor and Upper Silesia will be handed back to Germany from Polish possession, and if besides somewhere on the earth colonial territory will be made available to Germany.”
“Allied supplies of arms to Russia, and the manpower reserves of Russia have been sufficient to bring continuous counter-attacks against our Eastern Front.”
Recommended Reading on this Topic:
THINKING OUTSIDE THE BOX: HOW A BANKRUPT GERMANY SOLVED ITS INFRASTRUCTURE PROBLEMS (Web of Debt by Ellen Brown)