- Frau Ursula Haverbeck Declares Victory: “We can now dismiss Auschwitz!”
- A Follow-Up to the Stalin-Churchill Pact – Ribbentrop’s Letter to Mannerheim, March 7, 1940
- Freemasonry, Bolshevism and Dirty Little Secrets You Weren’t Supposed to Know: The Stalin-Churchill Pact
- HELLSTORM: The Documentary – Volunteers Needed to Help Tell the Victims’ Stories of Allied Atrocities
- World War II Truth vs the New World Order
Top Posts & Pages
- Frau Ursula Haverbeck Declares Victory: "We can now dismiss Auschwitz!"
- Debunking the "Hitler Escaped" Myths - Forensic evidence trumps rumours, theories and romantic tales
- 86 Year Old German Woman lays charges against the Central Council of the Jews in Germany
- Hitler was a Jew? A Rothschild?? Really ???
- They called it "Liberation" - I call it "Hate, War Crimes and Genocide against Germans" - YOU be the judge!
- A Case Study in Intellectual Dishonesty, False History and Anti-Germanism, by Hans Krampe
- Debunking the Myth of Water Fluoridation by Hitler and "those evil Nazis!"
- A Follow-Up to the Stalin-Churchill Pact - Ribbentrop's Letter to Mannerheim, March 7, 1940
- War Crimes
- 5 Surprises About America's Imprisoning People During World War II (Roosevelt's Executive Order 9066) tinyurl.com/k36mh9p 1 hour ago
Care to Help?
- allies anti-Germanism atrocities Bolshevism bombing boycott Canada Christianity Church Churchill Communism conspiracy Deanna Spingola death camps Eisenhower England ethnic cleansing expulsion France Freemasons FRG genocide Germans Germany Hans Krampe hate hate crimes history Hitler interview Jewish Jews justice lies mass murder memorial National Socialism Nazi Nazis New World Order NSDAP Nuremberg NWO occupation peace Poland policy politics propaganda Putin radio show rape refugees revisionism Rodney Martin Roosevelt Rothschild soldiers Soviet Union speech Stalin Sudetenland truth tyranny UK USA Versailles war war crimes Weimar World War I World War II WWI WWII Zionism
NOTICE TO THE ‘THOUGHT POLICE’I claim the following rights: CANADA: Canadian Charter of Rights and Freedoms 2. Everyone has the following fundamental freedoms: (a) freedom of conscience and religion; (b) freedom of thought, belief, opinion and expression, including freedom of the press and other media of communication; (c) freedom of peaceful assembly; and (d) freedom of association. and Bill Of Rights (1960) 1. (d) freedom of speech; (e) freedom of assembly and association; and (f) freedom of the press. USA: The First Amendment (Amendment I) to the United States Constitution is part of the Bill of Rights. The amendment prohibits the making of any law respecting an establishment of religion, impeding the free exercise of religion, abridging the freedom of speech, infringing on the freedom of the press, interfering with the right to peaceably assemble or prohibiting the petitioning for a governmental redress of grievances. INTERNATIONAL: Article 19 of the UN Human Rights Charter explicitly states: "Everyone has the right to freedom of opinion and expression; this right includes freedom to hold opinions without interference and to seek, receive and impart information and ideas through any media and regardless of frontiers." GOD: I believe in God, the Creator all life, who gave mankind the gift of thought, belief, opinion and the means of expression. It is not the private domain of any class, group, gender, religion, culture, nation or race. I respect and defend everyone's right to free thought, belief and freedom of expression as a basic right of humanity (whether I agree or disagree with them) without which, we are no longer free, indeed, no longer human. Thus I expect the same respect. J4G
Search Results for: 1933
Beginning well before 1939 and continuing right through to the present day, world opinion has been systematically manipulated to induce the false belief that Adolf Hitler was a power mad, despotic war monger and evil tyrant who had illegally seized power in … Continue reading